(",) Keep me smile

Halloop!!! Assalamualaikum..

ermm..1 day without leaving any notes to be shared...new blogger + new explorer of this old stuff
Just for my own satisfaction, improve the E. writing and most likely gaining more words to be used for....
Ok...forget all about this.

 Have you thought that, what's a terrible life is this?
You have no enough time for yourself...and even to call your parents just for 1 second..
it's so cruel right?? sometimes you lie to yourself that you are happier than anyone..
but the reality is, your life is shadowed by your selfishness

:: I could stand by the side & watch this life pass me by,so unhappy, but as could be... ::

Hence, what do you live for?
Anyway, even
How much hurts you feel and
How much the chaotic life is...
Remember 1 thing....Allah is there to support you, what's the life for without the help of HIM??
Will HE leave you alone??(of course you know the answers right),so what now

 
Stand up high, keep your head up, be confident, and just shout out loudly that
I'm a WINNER of this life.

p/s: keep "adoring" my page at http://volvox-licious.blogspot.com


0 flirting: